Atlassian Cloud Migration
In October 2020, Atlassian had announced discontinuation of Server products, while focusing on the Cloud solution and keeping the Data Center product as the only On-Premise alternative. On February 2, 2021, Atlassian stopped selling new licenses for Server products and ceased development of new features as well. As of February 15, 2022, it stopped operations to extend or reduce user tier for licenses already purchased. February 15, 2024 is scheduled to be the final end date for Server support.
Why migrate to Atlassian Cloud?
Cloud provides some significant advantages such as cost savings, redundant required knowledge and expertise on areas such as infrastructure and environments maintenance, by the customers that are using Atlassian products.
Since Atlassian will no longer provides Server products support, as well as the fact that most of the new features will be delivered to the Cloud platform, it clearly indicates that customers must consider moving to the Cloud solution.
Five signs to indicate that your organization is Cloud-Ready
>> Teams collaborate with other users in real-time
>> There’s a mix of technical and non-technical teams that use your Atlassian tools
>> Wish to get a 'log-in and go' software as a service set-up
>> Phase out from infrastructure management and upgrade processes
>> Currently using (or plan to use) a lot of other Cloud based applications
Shifting to Cloud can dramatically reduce costs, improve efficiency and make organizations more competitive. However, planning and implementing a Cloud migration isn't always a simple task. It's important to develop a Cloud strategy that's right for your business and the needs of your users.
It's likely you are already using some forms of Cloud technology and platforms — from storing files on Google Drive, through using Microsoft Teams or Zoom to enable meetings and video conferences with your colleagues. A defined Cloud strategy can help you harness the power of your existing software and provide seamless integration between teams and tools.
how do i start?
After the initial assessment, if you decide to migrate to Cloud, the first thing to do is to decide which members of your team will be responsible for the migration. We recommend allowing us assist through this process. We have successfully migrated customers of all sizes and sectors. To enable the migration process success, it's essential to understand your environment complexity to design a plan in which we define the needs, the methodology and the strategy to achieve a successful migration process.
who are we?
Founded in 2009, Ycon provides various DevOps & ALM solutions through
development process analysis, assessments on tools that are in use and
defining work methodology that takes the customer a step ahead.
We specialize in DevOps environments establishment and DevOps services
implementation, by bringing our strong knowledge, technical skills and vast
experience, a result of lots of successful projects and many satisfied
1. Our Experience - Ycon has 10+ years of experience providing comprehensive Atlassian solutions including consulting, training, development & customization services and more.
2. Our Team - Ycon's team consists of leading consultants with Atlassian certifications, such as Jira, Git and Bitbucket experts. We customize & develop new features, consultant & support, training and coaching services.
3. Our Atlassian Developments - Ycon has developed plugins to add
functionality to Jira & Confluence, and integration between Jira & Bitbucket.
4. Our Customers - Ycon is known for it's long-term strategic DevOps partner for enterprises, medium-sized companies, and startups, helping them grow along the way.
5. Our Moto “Clarify. Simplify. Implement” - We strive to be close to the customer, understanding their needs and desired results. We only accept projects we can confidently provide solutions for and offer high-quality consultancy. Our goal is to make the path to the solution as simple as possible. Lastly, we ensure the implementation of the solution is stable, so the benefits can be reaped for a long time.